We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Double Breasted Long Trench Coat is a style of outerwear, which has been around for a while and is making a comeback. It can be worn in those chilly fall and winter seasons to keep you warm. If you are looking for the perfect trench coat that not only looks good but also feels fabulous, then keep reading.
A double-breasted long trench coat will give you an illusion of a slimmer figure since it cinches your waist when you put it on by pulling together two belts at the back. The female model wearing the trench coat in our photo is demonstrating how to fit this look with jeans and tall boots (don’t forget some weather-appropriate accessories).
Benefits of Double Breasted Long Trench Coat
1. Style – there are many different styles and colors of long trench coats you can choose from. You can opt for some vintage-inspired looks or even some retro fashion styles. Whatever style you want, there’s a coat that will suit your needs.
2. Comfort – a trench coat can provide you with the added warmth you need during the fall and winter seasons. It comes in a variety of materials like wool, gabardine, cotton, etc., so you can get one that won’t make you overheat in the summer season.
3. Versatility – this style is not just for women; you can purchase a long trench coat for men as well. They offer a lot of versatility like our featured model. You can wear it with jeans and sneakers as in menswear or you can pair it up with slacks, heels, etc. in womenswear.
4. Value – because of its versatility, men and women alike are able to enjoy the benefits of a double-breasted long trench coat at an affordable price.
5. Functionality – if you’re looking for a coat that will keep you warm and functional, then a long trench coat could be the best choice. It comes with a belt that allows you to cinch in your waist, so it will make you look slimmer. Plus, it has so many pockets where you can place your accessories while keeping your hands free to avoid the feeling of being burdened.