We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
T-shirts buying tips. These are the tips I would have liked to have known before I decided to buy some tees myself. So if you’re looking to score a dope deal on some t-shirts, please read these helpful hints.
1. Test the fabric: If you’re buying a top that is made out of cotton, silk, or linen, be sure to hold it up to the light, and see if you can see through it. If so, then there’s a good chance it’s not 100% cotton.
2. Check for quality stitching: Poor stitching can ruin a good shirt. Take your time to examine different shirts for sloppy stitching, crooked seams, and loose threads.
3. Pick the perfect fit: Most guys have either slim or athletic builds; therefore finding t-shirts in just one fit can be tough. It’s important to try on different shirts to get an idea of what size will work best for you. Also, be sure to check the shirt tag for fabric content.
4. Know the brands: This might sound silly, but a lot of guys don’t know how well-known their favorite name-brand t-shirt actually is. Purchase tees from established companies like Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, and Gildan.
5. Watch the season: You’re going to pay more for tees that are in-season because they’re in demand. If you purchase during a less popular season or color, you’ll get them at a fraction of the price that they were originally listed at.
6. Haggle: Be sure to shop around before you make a purchase. You can always ask the clerk to match or beat a competitor’s price.
7. Don’t automatically assume it’s authentic: Just because it says “Jordans” across the t-shirt, doesn’t mean it’s 100% authentic. Remember, spend your money wisely!
8. Look for discounts: If you do decide to buy tees in-store, keep an eye out for coupons and sale signs to get an even better deal.
Always remember to keep your eyes peeled for discount tees. Finding a deal is important, whether you’re shopping for t-shirts or other fashion apparel. Reading about new designers and new brands can give you all the info you need to know before you buy anything. And don’t forget, if you’ve found something awesome online from a company that isn’t well-known, it might be worth paying extra for the quality assurance and shipping service of a well-known brand. At last, keep an eye out for new trends and products in stores that are on sale with coupons.