We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Disney Short Sleeves refer to the sleeveless style of women’s clothing that is frequently worn by Disney characters in cartoons, comic books, and films.
The term comes from a scene in the Mickey Mouse short “Plane Crazy” (1929). When Mickey flies through a hole in the house to be on top of it he dons his shorts with no shirt. When he shows up on the roof wearing them, Minnie Mouse asks him where his shirt is and tells him “it must have blown away. It’s not raining, so it must have blown away.”
How to dress like a Disney Short Sleeve
Wearing a Disney short sleeve shirt is quick and easy. If you already have an outfit, then don’t worry about it. If not, then use this as your starting point. Go online and look through shirts that are similar to the one you want to wear. While hosting your own personal “Disney fashion show”, try out the shirt in different places and see how it looks best.
What to consider when buying a Disney Short Sleeve
When attempting to buy a Disney short sleeve shirt, you will want to consider the following.
– Do you like the look of the shirt?
– Is there a specific character you want? – Do you want it with or without sleeves?
– What size do you need? It is always better to get too big rather than too small. If possible, try the shirt on for yourself before buying it.
– How long will it last? This is an important factor and one that varies by brand. Not all Disney shirts are created equal. Some will last for years, even decades, while others will only last a few months.
– Are you planning on washing it? Then this is an important factor to consider. Some shirts can only be washed in cold water because of the print on them or the colors used.
– Are you going to iron it or not? If this is the case, then consider what you’re going to do with it afterward as numerous designs can go wrinkle-free only if ironed at least once.
Overall, it is possible to find a wide variety of Disney short sleeves available on the market. They come in all shapes and sizes, but the trick is to know exactly what you’re looking for. Before buying anything and spending your hard-earned money, know what you’re getting and make sure that it is worth the price.